There will be more than 150 participants at the Venture Capital and Private Equity conference, all senior-level managers, investors, business angels, family offices, and many others are expected to participate. The presence of high profile professionals ensures that the topics will be interesting, networking stimulating and the conference will bring new, valuable content. Conference is divided into panel discussions on various topics such as Exits, Deal Sourcing, FinTech or LP-GP Dynamics. In between you can network with speakers and conference visitors.
Nadim El Gabbani, Senior Managing Director at Blackstone, who was involved in the acquisition of Luminor, one of the largest M&A transactions in Baltic history will be among speakers at the conference. We informed about this transaction in September. Martin Villig, Co-Founder of Estonian unicorn Taxify will deliver a keynote and will take part in a fireside chat afterwards. A number of leading Venture Capital and Private Equity firms from the region are present as you can see below.
Who you can meet at the conference:
- Nadim El Gabbani, Senior Managing Director @ Blackstone
- Martin Kõdar, Managing Partner @ BaltCap
- Staffan Mörndal, Partner @ Verdane Capital
- Lauri Lehtmaa, Investment Manager @ Creandum
- Martin Villig, Co-Founder @ Taxify
- Kerim Türkmen, Partner @ Mid Europa Partners
- Jari Mieskonen, Managing Partner @ Conor Venture Partners
- Margus Uudam, Founding Partner @ Karma Ventures
- Jurate Azelionyte, Mandate Manager @ EIF
- Sebastian Król, Partner @ Enterprise Investors
- Andris K. Berzins, Managing Partner @ Change Ventures
- Tuomas Kosonen, Partner @ Inventure
… and many others
For more information about the agenda, visit the conference website. If you apply promo code EAS19TAL you can get 15% discount on the tickets.
In case of any questions, Jozef Biznar, Director of the Tallinn Conference is at your disposal: firstname.lastname@example.org