Muuga Industrial Park is located in the largest and deepest cargo port in Estonia, Muuga Harbour and is partly located in the town of Maardu.
- The Rail Baltic cargo station will be built next to the industrial park. Construction will begin in 2022
- Good location, immediate closeness of the harbour
- Good access to berths and terminals
- Good access from main roads (Peterburi road, Tallinna circuit)
- Great connection with other countries by sea, rail, as well as mainland
- Long-term land use contracts and reliable partner – Port of Tallinn Ltd.
- Partial membership of a free zone
Territory: 76 ha
- Water supply and sewerage – pipage has been constructed to the border of the plot
- Gas supply – gas pipage has been constructed to the plot border by AS Eesti Gaas Võrguteenus and the owner of the plot shall in accordance with the necessary capacity compensate the connection fee paid to AS Eesti Gaas by AS Tallinna Sadam
- Power supply – connection with the power network in accordance with the capacity installed to the plot shall be constructed for a connection fee
- Telecommunications – communication canalization constructed to the border of the plot (specific communication connections shall be constructed by AS Telia in accordance with the specific needs of the plot at the expense of the plot owner)
More informationAnneli Hansen
Director of Regional Business Development in North Estonia
+372 502 3379