Estonia has been developing solutions to make its cities smarter in collaboration with academia and the private sector. The capital, Tallinn and another Estonian city, Tartu have come into prominence with their successful smart city models. Estonia is here to present its Smart Cities.
The Estonian Morning at the Smart 365 City Conference and Expo takes place on June 1st from 10AM-12PM.
Sign up for the event and take part in the programme:
- Opening remarks by Andres Sutt, Minister of Entrepreneurship and Information Technology
- „Smart Solutions from Tehnopol“ by Ragmar Saksing, GreenTech Sector Manager, Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol
- „Smart City Tartu“ by Raimond Tamm, the Deputy Mayor at Tartu City Government
- „Urban Challenges Driven Smart Cities“ by Ralf-Martin Soe, Founding Director of Smart City CoE at Tallinn University of Technology
- Estonian startups pitching their companies: Artec Design, Bikeep, Ubik Solutions, e-Pavement, Superhands, Auve.Tech, SkyCorp
The event is moderated by Andres Labi, Director of Business Development in Central and Eastern Europe at Estonian Investment Agency.
Tune in for a morning of stimulating presentations from some of the Estonia’s brightest minds in the smart city sector.
This project is funded by European Union European Regional Development Fund.