The Estonian Embassy in Paris, in cooperation with Startup Estonia and e-Residency, is set to host the “Stories of Tomorrow” side-event at Hello Tomorrow on March 9th at 19.00, on 17 Rue de la Baume.
Journey through tomorrow with Estonia
Hello Tomorrow is a global organization with a mission to accelerate the transfer of deep technologies to solve industrial, environmental, and societal challenges. Their main event is the Global Summit 2022, running every March to connect investors, industry builders and thinkers in the DeepTech sector.
Estonian side-event will offer a unique opportunity to embark on a journey through the future with a country that has produced the largest number of unicorns per capita in Europe. You can experience the stories of tomorrow by engaging in enlightening conversations and networking with the key players of Estonia’s success, accompanied by the finest music and food.
The event will feature the Estonian Ambassador, H.E. Lembit Uibo, as well as a selection of Estonia’s finest deep tech companies, including:
- UP Catalyst secures a sustainable supply chain of carbon materials by giving the unwanted waste product CO₂ a green purpose.
- Gelatex enables innovation through nanofibers. They aim to be the catalyst to facilitate the use of nanofibers in many industrial sectors, including clean food, medical applications, and sustainable materials.
- GScan is putting ART into inspection technology, offering material detection through any shielding.
- BugBox is digitalising edible insects mass-rearing technology and software.
- Nanordica Medical has invented and patented nanotechnology that provides 8 times better treatment of infected wounds.
- LightCode Photonics builds dynamic pixel 3D cameras that can enhance pixel resolution by 128x with no mechanical scanning.
- Alpha3D is a generative AI-powered platform focusing on converting 2D images of real-world objects into high-quality 3D digital assets.
Other partners include Tehnopol, Tartu Science Park, Tartu University, SmartCap and the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communication.
Register for this exciting opportunity to learn how you can become a part of the land of unicorns yourself! The event is free to attend with limited capacity.