“Interest towards the pitching competition was especially great this year. Unfortunately, due to the overall high level of the participating startups, many strong ones were left out of the TOP10. We can say that there are many promising startups in the region, despite the prevailing uncertain situation,” said Kristjan Raude, member of the board of the Estonian Business Angels Network and leader of the syndicate. “Investors have high expectations as well and we’re looking for the next success story from the region. Looking at the level of the finalists, it can be said that with the right team, guidance and support, many of them have the potential to become the next unicorn,” added Raude.
TOP10 startups to go through to the final round of Latitude59 and EstBAN pitching competition:
- R8tech– R8tech will take your building technical management to the next generation.
- Vistalworks– Vistalworks enables governments and enforcement agencies to protect online shoppers from the harm of illicit trade.
- ATOM mobility– All-in-one solution for shared mobility helping entrepreneurs to launch their own vehicle sharing platforms in 20 days.
- Adact– Adact enables agencies to create online interactive marketing campaigns without writing a single line of code.
- Pagerr-Reducing waste in printing houses by printing on leftover areas. Up to 4x cheaper print price & eco-friendly printing.
- Gelatex– Gelatex has invented a new nanofiber production method to enable safer, cheaper and faster bio-based nanofiber production.
- 10lines– 10Lines is developing autonomous parking lot marking solutions.
- Tremo– Medical diagnostic tool helping doctors diagnose Parkinson’s disease and Essential tremor more accurately and faster.
- Binary Analytics– Binary Analytics delivers consulting services to corporations via online platforms and gamified learning modules.
- Idyllum Labs– Idyllum Labs is a human-friendly software platform that helps web developers find and fix website security issues.
Watch the pre-finals of competition on Facebook:
- FinTech and Property Tech
- Services and Entertainment
- Health, Wellness & CleanTech
- Cyber Security & Data
On August 13, the 10 finalists will attend the Startup Wise Guys online boot-camp to polish their pitches and get feedback on their business models. After that, on August 14, they will pitch to EstBAN investors and the jury will choose the TOP 5 who will pitch on the Latitude59 stage for the grand prize of up to €200,000 syndicate investment by EstBAN. Other prizes include €10,000 equity-free cash from Latitude59, $10,000 of free AWS services by Cloudvisor and €2,000 worth of legal counselling by Hedman Partners.
The finals of the Latitude59 x EstBAN Pitching Competition will take place on August 28 in Tallinn and online. Join us to see the most exciting battle between the region’s most promising startups!
See you soon at Latitude59, online or on the spot in Tallinn! Check the entire Latitude59 2020 agenda here.